50 Liters per hour Water Bar
This RO system will supply the 220L glass tank with 50 litres per hour of pure RO water
Features of the 50 Litres per hour Reverse Osmosis system:
- FDA Approved Polypropylene Made Flat Cap Housing (double o- ring).
- Automatic Shut-off Valve, Mini Flow Restrictor, Stainless Steel Check Valve.
- Feed water connector.
- Drain Saddle Valve.
- Four Color Coded 1/4 inch Tubing for System Connection
- Completely Assembled
- 100% Factory Tested and Sterilized Ready for Installation.
Components of the 50LPH Reverse Osmosis unit
- (Stage 1) 5 Micron Sediment Filter: With only a five-micron rating. It is effective in removing dirt, rust and sand particles.
- (Stage 2) Carbon Block Filter: It takes out 99% of the chlorine and organic chemicals. It provides enhanced reduction of taste, odor, and color.
- (Stage 3) 1 Micron Sediment Filter: With an only 1-micron rating, provides effective filtration to protect your membrane. It provides for improved membrane performance up to 95% of TDS rejection.
- (Stage 4) Reverse Osmosis Membrane: A thin film composite (TFC) high-quality membrane that processes 1200 liter per day. It removes the following hard water contaminants that may be present in your water: lead, copper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, nitrate, and selenium.
- (Stage 5) Post Carbon filter: This carbon post filter removes objectionable tastes and odors to enhance the quality of your drinking water. We are using NSF approved post carbon to guarantee the taste of water.