1200 Liter per day RO Unit
this system produces 50 litres per hour
RO Water Systems provides a wide range of water purification systems and water treatment equipment based on your planned water production.
1200 litre per day Reverse Osmosis unit
Best suitable for:
- Startup Water companies
- Startup Water bar
- Small-scale bottling plant
- Small- Medium size water production
- Drinking Water application
- Food and Beverage manufacturing
- Industrial Application
Features of the 1200 litre per day Reverse Osmosis system:
- FDA Approved Polypropylene Made Flat Cap Housing (double o- ring).
- Automatic Shut-off Valve, Mini Flow Restrictor, Stainless Steel Check Valve.
- Feed water connector.
- Drain Saddle Valve.
- Four Color Coded 1/4 inch Tubing for System Connection
- Completely Assembled
- 100% Factory Tested and Sterilized Ready for Installation.
Components of the 1200 litre per day Reverse Osmosis unit
- (Stage 1) 5 Micron Sediment Filter: With only a five-micron rating. It is effective in removing dirt, rust and sand particles.
- (Stage 2) Carbon Block Filter: It takes out 99% of the chlorine and organic chemicals. It provides enhanced reduction of taste, odor, and color.
- (Stage 3) 1 Micron Sediment Filter: With an only 1-micron rating, provides effective filtration to protect your membrane. It provides for improved membrane performance up to 95% of TDS rejection.
- (Stage 4) Reverse Osmosis Membrane: A thin film composite (TFC) high-quality membrane that processes 1200 liter per day. It removes the following hard water contaminants that may be present in your water: lead, copper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, nitrate, and selenium.
- (Stage 5) Post Carbon filter: This carbon post filter removes objectionable tastes and odors to enhance the quality of your drinking water. We are using NSF approved post carbon to guarantee the taste of water.