1200 litre per day Reverse Osmosis unit
RO Water Systems provides a wide range of water purification systems and water treatment equipment based on your planned water production.
Best suitable for:
- Start up Water companies
- Start up Water bar
- Small schale bottling plant
- Small- Medium size water production
- Drinking Water application
- Food and Beverage manufacturing
- Industrial Application
Features of the 1200 liter per day Reverse Osmosis system:
- FDA Approved Polypropylene Made Flat Cap Housing (double o'ring).
- Automatic Shut-off Valve, Mini Flow Restrictor, Stainless Steel Check Valve.
- Feed water connector.
- Drain Saddle Valve.
- Four Color Coded 1/4 inch Tubing for System Connection
- Completely Assembled
- 100% Factory Tested and Sterilized Ready for Installation.
Components of the 1200 litre per day Reverse Osmosis unit
- (Stage 1) 5 Micron Sediment Filter :
With only five micron rating. It is effective in removing dirt, rust and sand particles.
- (Stage 2) Carbon Block Filter:
It takes out 99% of the chlorine and organic chemicals. It provides enhanced reduction of taste, odor, and color.
- (Stage 3) 1 Micron Sediment Filter :
With only 1 micron rating, provides effective filtration to protect your membrane. It provides for improved membrane performance up to 95% of TDS rejection.
- (Stage 4) Reverse Osmosis Membrane:
A thin film composite (TFC) high quality membrane that processes 1200 liter per day. It remove the following hard water contaminants that may be present in your water: lead, cooper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, nitrate, and selenium.
- (Stage 5) Post Carbon filter:
This carbon post filter removes objectionable tastes and odors to enhance the quality of your drinking water. We are using NSF approved post carbon to guarantee the taste of water.
Tel: 0861 444 285
|Back||Back to top|